JK Comms is the leading telecommunications equipment supplier Tatsfield has to offer and is an independent business communication provider with over 20 years of experience in the telecoms industry. We advise clients on all aspects of business telecoms matching the right products and services to requirements and budget. We can also review energy usage to help identify the best utility-saving deals for your business.
Choose the Right Telecommunications Equipment Supplier for Your Business
When choosing a telecommunications equipment supplier for your business in the UK, it is important to make sure that the supplier provides high quality products and services. A good supplier should have the most up-to-date technology and be able to offer competitive prices on their services and products. They should also be able to provide good customer service and after-sales support.
Technical Knowledge and Expertise
Another important factor to consider when selecting a telecommunications equipment supplier is their level of technical knowledge and expertise. The supplier should be knowledgeable and experienced in the telecommunications industry, providing advice and support on the latest technologies. They should also be able to offer helpful advice on the installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of the equipment.
When choosing a telecommunications equipment supplier, it is important to look for cost-effective solutions. The supplier should be able to provide competitive prices on their products and services, and should also offer flexible payment plans and options. This will ensure that you get the best value for money when it comes to purchasing telecommunications equipment for your business.
We know how critical your mobile phone is for the running of your business, so with our next-day swap service, should your device develop a manufacturer’s fault at any point in its 24-month warranty we will get it replaced at no extra cost.
Our goal is to save you money – by delivering the best solution at the best possible price. We offer a FREE no-obligation communications review which enables us to build a complete picture of your telecoms usage and suggest the most cost-effective way forward.
We work with the best mobile networks for business including Vodafone, EE, O2 and new innovators in the industry like Plan.com and Daisy. Our market-leading suppliers offer competitive business landline and broadband packages and feature-rich hosted VoIP telephone systems.
Friendly Independent Advice
Our consultative approach is about listening and understanding. Being independent gives us complete impartiality when reviewing your current business telecoms usage and/or utilities spend and enables us to suggest the best tariffs, structure and equipment that match your business needs.
A personal approach
We have a wide client base ranging from individual start-ups to companies operating with over 500+ employees. Whatever the size of your business, we always strive to deliver a personal service built around rock-solid account management and superior customer service.
PBX System – On-Site system solutions from market leaders like Mitel, Avaya and LG. Future proof VoIP and SIP systems, with intelligent call handling, remote worker capability, CRM integration, presence and instant messaging to name but a few of the time-saving tools available on the new breed of system.
- Hosted VoIP System – Cloud-based/hosted VoIP systems from a range of suppliers offering real flexibility that will streamline your business communications, all for a fixed monthly fee. Key features include voice messaging, auto-attendant, music/marketing on hold and mobile integration all as standard with many other features like CRM integration and call recording available as add-on features.
- Maintenance – We can maintain your new or existing PBX system with a competitive maintenance package from our partner Daisy, giving you peace of mind, and protecting your PBX with the option of 24/7 nationwide coverage from their team of specialist engineers.
- Remote Working Solutions – Staying connected is easy, no matter where your teams are working from. Our hosted VoIP systems are an ideal remote working solution. Plug the desktop handset in at home or use the desktop or mobile apps to have access to your full telephone system capabilities.
- Business Telephone Lines
- Switch your telephone lines to us and see what you can save. Keep your existing lines and telephone numbers. All types of lines with competitive call packages. Continued line maintenance by Openreach.
- Switch your telephone lines to us and see what you can save.
- Keep your existing lines and telephone numbers.
- All types of lines with competitive call packages
- Business Telephone Numbers
- Your phone number is the gateway between your business and the customer.
- We can provide a range of different numbers to support your business needs
- Non-Geographic for making revenue
- National Business (0845 / 033)
- National Freephone (0800 / 0808)
- Virtual Numbers
Tell Us About Your Experience
We take great pride in our levels of service at all times and value all feedback that we receive. If you have used any of our services recently, please take a moment to visit our Google Maps listing below and let us know what we did well, was there anything we could have done better and how your overall experience was?
For more information on the level of service that you can expect to receive from us, please visit the dedicated testimonials area on our website by clicking here.
If you have any questions regarding our role as the leading telecommunications equipment supplier Tatsfield has to offer, Tel. No. 01883 722 767, via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or via our Facebook page and we’ll be happy to answer any of your questions.